I was dumb, made a mistake and the result? I was kicked out! Yhea, if you do mistakes, you get kicked out.
As an internet marketer, with interactions in groups, it’s easy to PISS people off!
Normally, you get kicked out of the group, getting a warning, or what ever, but if you do too much, to soon, its game over. You are done!
And if you want to be safe, never, ever, post links Directly on Facebook!
instead, do like this: https://bit. ly/2PplJBi
(remove the space to get the link) This is a link to my business page at fb.
you can try it out your self and see how it’s work. Simply copying from the https all the way to 2PpIJBi, paste it into your browser and hit enter.
Why would you do this because it’s an algorithm called edgerank.
How Does EdgeRank Work?
EdgeRank is like a credit rating: it’s invisible, it’s important, it’s unique to each user, and no one other than Facebook knows exactly how it works.
At Facebook’s 2010 F8 conference, they revealed the three ingredients of the algorithm:
- Affinity Score
- Edge Weight
- Time Decay
(Rank = Affinity X Weight X Decay)
- Affinity: is your relationship with users. It means that the amount a user has interacted with your Page in the past affects how likely they are to see your posts.
So if they’ve clicked your links, liked or commented on your posts in the past, EdgeRank assumes they’re pretty keen to see more of your stuff, and gives it higher priority in that user’s News Feed.
- Weight: is how much priority EdgeRank gives to your post, based on the post type.
Facebook has a hierarchy of post types, since some types garner more engagement than others.
Photos and videos take top priority.
Links are second, and plain text status updates are at the bottom end. Weight doesn’t end there, though.
Interaction from other users can also affect this.
For instance, comments are more weighty than likes, but both affect the overall weight of the post.
So a text-based status update with 50 likes and 10 comments will be more likely to show up in the news feed than a photo with no engagement at all.
- Time Decay: simply means how old is your post? The longer your post has been on Facebook, the less likely it will be to show up in a user’s News Feed.
Again, this one’s not quite cut-and-dried, though. For users who only drop-in to Facebook once or twice a week, your post will be relevant for longer than it would for those users who check in twice a day.
So don’t do the same mistakes like I did. Be patient, work towards your goals, promoting your self the RIGHT way from the beginning and make the most of SEO. (Search Engine Optimization)
We all know the importance of
- Get ranked by Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Getting traffic to your site
- Uses of long-tailed keywords
- Have low competition
- High search frequency
- Use of alphabet soup technique
We need to know words like
- Avg (Average)
- QSR (Quoted Search Results)
- KQR (Keyword Quality Indicator)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Jaaxy Keyword Search Tool analyzes each keyword according to the following metrics:
- Avg (Average) – refers to the number of monthly searches for the keyword
- Traffic – the number of organic visitors your site will get if you rank on top for the keyword
- QSR (Quoted Search Results) – alludes to the number of websites competing for the keyword. The higher they are, the worse for you
- KQR (Keyword Quality Indicator) – determines whether or not it’s best for you to optimize for the keyword. If Good to Great, then you should target this keyword for your site. If Poor, then find another keyword to optimize
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – shows the likelihood of your site ranking on top for the keyword from 1-100. The higher the score, the more likely your site will rank on the first page for the search phrase or term
- Domains – Availability of domains related to the keyword. This feature is perfect for those who want to create websites from low-hanging fruit keywords. You can find exact match domain.
It will benefit you with quality traffic and you need to make the foundation be found on Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Get your traffic and boost YOUR BUSINESS without being kicked out.
You Need To Know How To Promote And Where
You need to know how to promote yourself on the different platforms.
Because of SEO and traffic purposes, you should indeed leverage on multiple platforms, not just one.
What If Facebook gets shut down, or in my case was kicked out? You need to start over, and trust me, it’s not fun!
You should leverage on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Quora, Warrior Plus, and many others.
Not just by one traffic source. And the best part, it’s free!
But you need to know exactly how to promoting. You need to know how it works.
How about links? How to get noticed by video, how to be entertaining on podcasts, how do I promote links on Instagram etc.
To sum it up its not only enough to present a link and expect people to buy from you.
You need to provide good quality, good product that will solve a problem, you need to entertain and educate in the correct manner.
My Best Advises
- Don’t add too many friends too fast
- Don’t join too many groups
- Don’t promote too much
- Be personal
- Interact with people
- Be a friend, not a seller
My Suggestion Before You Even Start Promoting
I strongly recommend you to use the techniques that Michael Cheney Show You.