This is my affiliate marketing business post. Or an affiliate marketing academy if you will. Think about this:
- Have you sometime been fed up with your 9 to 5 job, don’t have any energy left to play with your kids and spend time with your family or friends?
- Maybe you have several jobs, just barely have enough money to show for?
- Are you are retired and need extra income on the side? Perhaps you are disabled somehow and in need of extra cash?
- Maybe you just want to be your own boss and want to manage your own time and work in your own pace from your home?
Then you should consider starting with affiliate marketing.
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
- You have a website contain blog posts with product links and/or ads.
- your visitor click on the link which redirect them to an external site, like Amazon.
- Your visitor then buy a product, or service you have linked to.
- The supplier confirms the purchase and your ID.
- You get a commission from the supplier of the purchase.
It’s basically a simply as that.
How To Get Started As An Affiliate Marketer?
It’s very simply to get started. The hard part is to have the will and desire to work for hard to achieve success. That’s why the majority of people don’t have any success to show for, or worse, they claim it doesn’t work.
The main problem is people expect results overnight. They expect to make money immediately. There is no business who have successfully made it overnight. In the case they did, they, surely doesn’t have succeeded over time.
You only need an idea, a device such as a smartphone, computer or a tablet with internet access and your willpower to achieve success.
Let’s state you are enthusiastic about health. You then choose to make your own website and making blog posts with different kinds of training programs, healthy recipes of homemade food, in depth articles and reviews of supplements.
You join Amazon affiliate program, because they have home gym equipment, diet supplements, and so on.
You write a review of a protein powder and link to the specific product. Someone who are interested in your website read your review, click on your link and are sent to the product site on Amazon. Then he buys the product.
Amazon confirms the purchase and your ID through the link and pay your commission.
If you don’t know anything about how to make a website, or how to choose a niche, You can read the article: “Can I Make Money With Wealthy Affiliate?”
If you don’t have any web site or list, you may want to learn how to grow your business over time with proven methods.
What Is Affiliate Network?
Affiliate Networks add another layer between the companies and their affiliates in exchange for managing the relationship and providing third-party checks and balances.
It’s a network consist of several business with affiliate marketing programs. Some popular networks include ClickBank, Commission Junction and ShareASale.
They track, report and manage payments to the affiliates. Companies have the liberty to choose the affiliate network they want to work with and affiliates may choose to work with multiple companies within the Affiliate Network.
How To Get Paid
Pay per sale. PPS
This is the standard affiliate marketing structure. In this program, the merchant pays the affiliate a percentage of the sale price of the product after the consumer purchases the product as a result of the affiliate’s marketing strategies. In other words, the affiliate must actually get the investor to invest in the product before they are compensated.
Pay per lead. PPL
A more complex system, pay per lead affiliate programs compensates the affiliate based on the conversion of leads. The affiliate must persuade the consumer to visit the merchant’s website and complete the desired action — whether it’s filling out a contact form, signing up for a trial of a product, subscribing to a newsletter, or downloading software or files.
Pay per click. PPC
is an online advertising model in which advertisers pay each time a user clicks on one of their online ads. … All of these searches trigger pay-per-click ads. In pay-per-click advertising, businesses running ads are only charged when a user actually clicks on their ad, hence the name “pay-per-click.”
Is There Any Benefits To Affiliate Marketing?
- There are possibilities of passive income. (Earning money when you sleep) However know this: there is NOTHING called easy money, or making money without work. If someone else trying to tell you different they either lying, trying to get your hard-earned money, or doesn’t know any better. Or a combination. So I generally don’t like the term passive income, or making money without work, or while you sleep.
But... It’s possible. After you have shed blood, sweat and tears with hard work and lied a solid foundation of making it possible. You have to work for it to made it possible.
- You can work from home in your own pace.
- No customer service. You only advertise trough reviews and articles and link the product. Then your job is done.
- Cost effective. This one is could be free or could cost you thousands. It depends. But in the beginning you may start for free. Then you can think about investing, and outsourcing the work.
Where You Should Begin Your Journey
Don’t worry. I will guide you in the right direction.
You should learn from people who have been in the business for a long time. There is no reason for you to invent the wheel. Just apply the methods that work for other people with experience and get involved with their network. Get involved with social groups. You find out all you need to know to succeed with affiliate marketing in the article I have linked to above.
However, I will give you a short how to.
To succeed with affiliate marketing you need to do some research. Find a niche and products in your chosen niche to promote. Build your own website where you can write about the products and promote them directly. Build your audience and get targeted traffic to your offers.
- Do you want to make money with affiliate marketing full time?
- Are you interested to earn 100 %commissions?
- Will you have the opportunity ton make $100 to $1000 in instant commissions?
- Do you want access to several lead capture pages that get attention?
Before You Leave…
This will complete my blog post about affiliate marketing academy, and I sincerely hope you have actually discovered a bit more about the opportunities around this website.
now you should be able to make a much better decision whether some services can assist you and your financial resources or not.
Oh, if you have any oppinion on the topic affiliate marketing academy, please feel free to share them.
Please, Do Me A Favor
If you like this post about affiliate marketing academy, please comment, and share this with your friends, colleagues and family members.
All the best,
Get My VCard: Call +1 (818) 714-8944 And Press 1
- Facebook: Fred Eimhjellen
- Twitter: @skruffy88
- Pinterest: FredEim88
- Instagram: fredeim88
This page may contain links to affiliate websites, and I may receive an affiliate commission for any purchase made by you on the affiliate website using such links. This commission will in no way change the cost to you.
I just to be fully transparent with you, I may or may not purchased this product/program myself. I have researched the website, testimonials and information on the internet to get to the bottom of what this product genuinely does, what it provide for you and if you should use your money on it.
This is because I have been burnt from products just like this in the past and I want to prevent others from making the same mistakes.
This website is owned and operated by an independent affiliate and is not endorsed by any company or inviduals.
Any opinions expressed on this website are made by and the responsibility of the owner only.
Statement and opinions should not be construed as a representation of the opinions of any company or other inviduals.
There are no guarantees regarding income from the any of the products or the opportunities represent on this website.
The success or failure of each affiliate, like in any other business, depends upon each affiliates skillset and personal effort.
Earning levels for independent affiliates are examples and should not be construed as typical or average.
Income level achievements are dependent upon the individual Affiliates business skills, personal ambition, time, commitment, activity, and demographic factors.